michael Mueller

Default Who fabricates 8 Ohms speakers...? I can't find other exceptSony...

Hello All. I've been lurking for a while in the group and find it
interesting. As for this post if I may?
Why go cheap to get your ears adjusted to good equipment? That seems
very counter productive. Look for some good used equipment on the net.
Buy a good pair of new speakers, a good used higher end amp amp. and a
new Digital source. NAD makes an excellent line of CD players.
I have a sony ES CD player that I am still using after 13 years. It
still works well.

I recently upgarded to a Rega Jupiter. I replaced an old Philips 312
turntable 6 months ago with MMF5 table. All this goes through a Fisher
400c preamp or a Heathkit SP-2A preamp. The system is tri-amped with 2
Dynaco MKIII's and a Dynaco ST-70.

Speakers are LYnn Olsens Ariels Version 3. All the tube gear has been
rebuilt over the last 4 years
Thank you for your time
Mike Mueller