Bruce J. Richman

Default Arny Krueger=***BAD SCIENTIST***

Subject: Arny Krueger=***BAD SCIENTIST***
From: "Michael McKelvy"
Date: 12/12/2003 3:06 AM Eastern Standard Time

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Robert Morein wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Robert Morein wrote:

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message

This is all nonsequitur. Arny Krueger is not a client of Dr. Richman,
though
he could undoubtedly benefit from psychological counseling.

Is that what the compulsiive liar and as of today, generator of Libel

in
New
Attack Threads has written or implied?.

No.

Apparently his latest repetitive,
psychotic ramblings were so lengthy that my AOL NG reader failed to
reproduce
them without my downloading first. Obviously, I wuold not waste my

time
read McKelvy's latest psychotic drivel.

First you accuse me of editing then you bitch when I don't and their to
long.

But I have no doubt, Bob, as you
say,
that they consist of non sequiturs and his usual nonfactual, illogical,
self-serving conclusions. In fact as of yesterday, I have decided to
simply
reproduce his psychotic rantings and ravings without reading them in

most
cases, and simply attach the following response which, IMHO, covers all
his
posts:

Is there any literature that suggests a correlation between this kind of
obsessive behavior and early-onset dementia?

Not that I know of.

Of course not, we'd have to find a real shrink for that.

OTOH, people with dementia usually have impaired memory
for recent events and tend to dwell on remote memories often from their
childhood. They also frequently develop some mild paranoid ideation over

time.
Hmmmmmm. Given McKelvy's apparent inability to recall his daily

delusional
fabrications for any significant length of time, and given his paranoid
conspiracy theories about sockpuppets, perhaps we're seeing some evidence

of
such a correlation right here on RAO.

Bruce J. Richman

You write better fiction than Bob.
Or not.

I have not read what the compulsive liar, McKelvy has written above. There is
no need to in order to respond. As pointed out previously, with each daily
addition of more idiotic and psychotic rantings and ravings - essentially as
meaningless as the ones he's posted on the previous day - he simply continues
to provide additional evidence of his desperation, his psychotic thought
processes, and of course, his hatred.

No doubt, he will keep responding with further psychotic blather to this post
as well. This assinine, seriously disturbed cretin corresponds quite closely
to a rat in a Skinner box, who robotically presses a bar to get some food. In
this case, the "bar" (metaphorically speaking) would be the voices in his head
telling him to invent more absurdities whenever he sees my name. The "food"
metaphorically speaking would, of course, be the delusional beliefs that others
are getting his "message".

State tuned for another chapter in the never-ending saga of McKelvy's
"Psychotic Fabrications - My Mission on RAO"

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Bruce J. Richman