Geoff Wood

Default Who fabricates 8 Ohms speakers...? I can't find other except Sony...

"Faustino Dina" wrote in message
Hi,

I found good sales prices for Yamaha and Onkyo speakers, but it appear all
to have 6 Ohm impedance and I want to buy an AVR which specifies 8-16 Ohm
impedance. So which speaker fabricants have 8 Ohm speakers...? There is
something wrong with 8 Ohms speakers that it looks to be less than 8 Ohm
ones...?

Zillions of companies make speakers that would suite. 6 ohms should not be a
problem - 8Ohms is a pretty nominal figure at the best of times.

Other brands - try looking in a hifi shop rather than a department store.

geoff