Arny Krueger

"Steve Jorgensen" wrote in message

I'm not a huge participant around here, but I think I speak for a lot
of us when I say - give it a damn rest already.

If you like arguing politics, there are many good newsgroups to do it
in. I know artistic types tend to be opinionated, and can't resist a
little politicalizing amongst others of similar creative interest,
but when we have OT forks back to the root from threads that were off
topic to begin with, things are more than a little out of hand.

Sorry if I'm out of place, being an irregular here and all - just my
2c.

A rough count of new posts overnight, shows that about 3/4 of them are OT.
In short, the topic of this NG has lost its interest to the people making
most of the posts.

All the OT posts makes it far more difficult to find the posts that are on
topic.

In Outlook express there is a command call "catch up". It marks all unread
posts as being read.

I just read the posts in the on topic threads, and use 'catch up" to mark
the OT posts as being read.