richd860 richd860 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Torrington,CT

Nobody knows anything about these speakers???I thought that this forum was audio related......all the fans of audio gear out there,and no one knows anything about these speakers?????? C'mon sports fans!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by richd860 View Post
Hello,I found these speakers at my local GW,and I cannot find much info on them.I have even checked sites that claim to work on vintage german speakers,and I keep getting the same response...."I have never seen,or heard of those speakers before." Well,they came from West Germany,thats for sure,but I have no clue where in West Germany they were made,or when they were made.Any idea???Heres some pics:

sealed crossover network

woofer

mid/tweeter