Posted to rec.audio.pro
Frank Frank is offline

Default Hey Hank!

On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 20:12:46 -0400, in 'rec.audio.pro',
in article Hey Hank!,
Mike Rivers wrote:

Also, people who don't quite know what they're talking
about, when talking to people who they don't know, shouldn't
use "hip" jargon. Just the other day on a forum someone was
talking about "subs." I could tell from the context that he
was probably talking about submasters (he was), and someone
else tried to answer his question as if he was asking about
subwoofers.

Submasters and subwoofers??? Where I come from a "sub" is a submissive
(as opposed to a "dom", who is a dominant).

And I suppose that "bi" means biamplified?

--
Frank, Independent Consultant, New York, NY
[Please remove 'nojunkmail.' from address to reply via e-mail.]