Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] ckozicki@snet.net is offline

Default Hey Hank!

On Friday, June 1, 2012 6:27:56 PM UTC-4, hank alrich wrote:

On Friday, June 1, 2012 12:18:48 PM UTC-4, polymod wrote:
in message
P R W : English please?

Pro Recording Workshop

____________
Thankyou poly-!

Nothing personal, but:

I don't eat at "Mickey-D's" - I eat at MCDONALDS.

I don't have breakfast at "I-Hop" - I have breakfast at "House of Pancakes".

I don't know what "KFC" is - but I looove "KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN".

Just keepin' it real, folks,

later!

Real? Surely, you jest. They had to change the name to KFC because there
isn't enough chicken in their products to legally call it chicken.
That's one version of real.

For those to whom it matters, "PRW" works quite well. g It's not an
acronym; it's a set of initials.

For the record, I don't eat at any of those places. Not much at any of
them is real food from my point of view.

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri

The point I was trying to make is that I don't approve of this trend toward intials and acronyms. I call things what they were called when I was growing up.

But seriously, how does one find this pro-recording workshop group? Is it a usenet group?

-CC