Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul[_13_] Paul[_13_] is offline

Default Roland SP-808 GrooveSampler Outputs NO Sound

On 9/6/2019 5:11 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
In article , Paul wrote:
There's no sound coming from the pads on this drum machine.

You're always talking about equipment being broken here, but then when
people tell you how to go about diagnosing the problem and fixing it,
you say it's not worth the trouble. Why do you even post about it?

Because sometimes I get excellent advice, like the suggestion
for using guitar strings on the Joanna keyboard.

But I pick and choose my battles, and sometimes it's not
worth it.