Posted to alt.politics.usa.republican,rec.audio.opinion,talk.politics.guns,rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jfma@ix.netcom.com is offline

Default Gun Laws save 2,500 lives in Australia / No gun laws kills 15,000 lives in USA PER ANNUM

On Fri, 04 May 2007 11:52:38 GMT, (Don Pearce)
wrote:

On Fri, 04 May 2007 11:44:28 GMT,
wrote:

That is unless you can show us where the federal government is granted any
specific authority to regulate/control gun ownership among the general
population.

I haven't studied this in any detail, so I could well be wrong.

Here is an article you may be interested in reading then:

http://www.constitution.org/2ll/schol/2amd_grammar.htm

Aren't lawyers great? Any time you put together more than two words on
a page, they will disagree about the meaning.

I see that you can't make cogent rebuttals of the information but
have to attack the persons that wrote it.