Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default V2 of Orban loudess meter now posted

wrote:

On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:00:53 PM UTC-4, hank alrich wrote:
.net wrote:

GOOGLE GROUPS SUCKS I DON'T CARE IF THIS QUADRUPLE POSTS!!!!

You don't care about a high noise floor?

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri

______________

NOW who's living in the past? LOL. We are talking digital here, aren't
we? Minimum 256kbps Mp3, or WAVs or FLACs. Shouldn't have to worry about
noise floor unless you're creating versions of songs to be played
exclusively inside crowded passenger jets or convertibles doin' 90!

We do not really need three of every post from you. Seriously, dude.

The noise floor is you with your capslock key stuck on, and not giving a
**** that you post three or four times the very same message. _That_ is
the noise to which I refer. You want to tell enigneers how to do the
job, invoke "morality" as if it had anything to do with pop music, but
you can't work Usenet.

Get a grip.