Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] ckozicki@snet.net is offline

Default V2 of Orban loudess meter now posted

On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:00:53 PM UTC-4, hank alrich wrote:
.net wrote:

GOOGLE GROUPS SUCKS I DON'T CARE IF THIS QUADRUPLE POSTS!!!!

You don't care about a high noise floor?

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri

______________

NOW who's living in the past? LOL. We are talking digital here, aren't we? Minimum 256kbps Mp3, or WAVs or FLACs. Shouldn't have to worry about noise floor unless you're creating versions of songs to be played exclusively inside crowded passenger jets or convertibles doin' 90!

-CC

.net wrote:

GOOGLE GROUPS SUCKS I DON'T CARE IF THIS QUADRUPLE POSTS!!!!

You don't care about a high noise floor?

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri

High noise floor? Now who’s living in the past? LOL. We are talking digital here, aren’t we?
Mp3 minimum 256kbps, or WAV or FLAC, should have no problem, unless you’re mastering versions of songs to be played exclusively inside crowded passenger jets or in convertibles doin’ 90 with the top down!

-CC