Posted to rec.audio.pro
Robert Orban Robert Orban is offline

Default V2 of Orban loudess meter now posted

We will have an installer application for the meter soon.
Meanwhile, the executable should "just work" as long as the
computer meets the requirements shown in the Readme, which can
be found by cliking the "Installation Instructions" link on the
orban.com/meter page.

In article ,
says...
On 3/15/2012 8:49 PM, Robert Orban wrote:
ORBAN POSTS V2.0 OF ITS FREE LOUDNESS METER

SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS

Thanks! What a great service, and education.

I found only the EXE file in the ZIP that I downloaded, no
Readme, no invite to read the Readme, and no installer, but
when I ran the EXE, the meters ran. I guess that's all I
need, and I found the Readme (great read!).

I guess I must be lucky, it just works.