Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default V2 of Orban loudess meter now posted

On 3/15/2012 8:49 PM, Robert Orban wrote:
ORBAN POSTS V2.0 OF ITS FREE LOUDNESS METER SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS

Thanks! What a great service, and education.

I found only the EXE file in the ZIP that I downloaded, no
Readme, no invite to read the Readme, and no installer, but
when I ran the EXE, the meters ran. I guess that's all I
need, and I found the Readme (great read!).

I guess I must be lucky, it just works.

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff