Joe Kesselman

Evangelos Himonides wrote:
Since what you have is mono you can only come up with a pseudo-stereo
track.

Well, I suppose you could feed it into a stereo reverb... but that's
sorta the equivalent of dropping the mono speaker in a resonant room,
and hence not very different from just playing it mono in the listener's
room.

Treat it as something different, NOT something inferior...

Makes sense to me. Black-and-white photos are a perfectly reasonable
medium...

(I _think_ it's Les Barker who does the poem about "Mono is coming! ...
but only from one speaker." If I've got that misattributed, please
correct me. It's definitely worth hearing.)