Alotbsol

Default Should I build this simple Mosfet follower amp?

Not if you believe Doug Self - try reading his power amp design hand-book.
He has a few designs, which you might use as a basis.

Neil McBride http://www.neilmcbride.co.uk/ has a Naim 135 clone with
layouts. I have built these and they sound pretty good. Cost is way
cheaper than getting them from Naim, especially if you cannibalise an old
amp for tranformer, chassis and caps, which are the most expensive parts.

Andy wrote in message
om...
Hi,
Can someone comment on this amp?

http://www.pha.inecnet.cz/macura/follower_e.html

Seems very simple and elegant. Can I expect good hi-fi sound out
of this? How will it compare, says, to a Hafler DH200?

Thanks
Andy