Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson[_3_] Trevor Wilson[_3_] is offline

Default Conventional Current vs Electron Flow

Bret L wrote:
On May 10, 6:27 am, "Trevor Wilson" wrote:
Bret L wrote:
I love this line of reasoning. Using Bratzi's 'logic' one can't
enjoy using a computer without having detailed knowledge of how an
IC works, what components on the IC do, or without knowing how to
write intricate software programs.

One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

it's a man thing. You wouldn't understand.

**Ha! What would you know about being a man?

A real man acknowledges his lies. You are no better than your hero -
Adolf Hitler. A creature so consumed with his sense of right, that
both Churchill and Stalin made the decision not to have him
assasinated, because he was destroying Germany all on his own.

When can we expect you to man up and admit your lies?

--
Trevor Wilsonwww.rageaudio.com.au

I told you, bitch, that I might have made an error, but it wasn't a
lie.

**Actually, you made a bunch of errors, based on some lies you promulgated.
Here's where you fell flat on your stupid face:

* You made the claim that AGW is bunk.
* Your claim that AGW is bunk, was based on the lie that volcanoes emit more
CO2 than humans do.
* You further compounded your lies by claiming that Krakatoa emitted more
CO2 than was emitted by all human activity in the 20th century.

Do you, now, accept that AGW is a highly likely probability, based on the
fact that you were completely an utterly wrong (by more than 2 orders of
magnitude) about volcanoes influence on CO2 levels?

You on the other hand are, as Oliver said, displaying a level
of vindictive hysteria that seems odd in a person presumably not
equipped with a uterus.

**Bret, you failed, despite many demands, to admit your lie. Now, you
pitifully claim that you MIGHT have made an error! You DID make an error. A
huge one. You were proven wrong by more than two orders of magnitude. Admit
that you DID make and error (a lie sounds more likely). I am not interested
in your claim that you MIGHT have made an error.

You are a ****ing idiot. You manage to get so much wrong, it is amazing that
you can breathe unassisted. You are still a coward, an idiot and a Nazi.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au