Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Conventional Current vs Electron Flow

On May 10, 2:19*am, Bret L wrote:
One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

Talk about stoopid!

Ever notice how Bratzi never talks about music? Yeah, I noticed, too.

These ****ers think they know everything about audio, and when it
comes to music they scurry away like Scott at an Oprah's Book Club
meeting.

*That's because *it's an audio and not a music group.

So you think the opinions here are based on test tones and sine waves.
I'm sorry to disappoint but the gist here is music reproduction.

*Audio and music have little to do with each other. *Audiophiles and
music fans, too, have little in common either.

Are you an "audiophile", Bratzi? Define what that term means to you.