Bascom King

Default Outlaw Audio's 1U 200W mono amps ($300)?

Hello - I reviewed these amps in The Audiophile Voice some 4-6 issues ago.
I found them to be pretty good sounding and measuring amps. This
evaluated on a pair of B&W 801 III speakers. How they would fare on my
much more revealing and amplifier fussy Genesis 6.1 speakers, I don't
know.

Bascom H. King

Chris Shenton wrote:
: Outlaw has a 1U form factor mono amp serving 200W for a reasonable $300.

: http://outlawaudio.com/products/200.html

: Any opinions? I'm only looking for 2-channel audio right now.

: For reference, I'm interested in this powering VMPS RM2, JM Labs 926
: or Maggie 1.6QR speakers (still undecided). I've auditioned these
: speakers on a variety of amps in stores, starting with the $3000 Ayre
: integrated, and going up to some behemoth Pass monoblocs -- all orders
: of magnitude more pricey than the Outlaw amps above.

: Just wondering "if it seems too good to be true, then..."

: Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Bascom King