Radioman390

Drescher is not selling junk. These are fine speakers. He is just
asking too much. Do not twist it into something that will allow you to
have a purpose in life

Amazing how this guy can have the only newsgroup in the world, specifically
constructed to exclude him. Sort of like Donald Trump in reverse.

Actually I think he's an agent for EBay, driving people OFF these types of
newsgroups to EBay where they must pay to be listed, and pay again if the item
is sold.

Certainly worthy of a news story that a non-RAMBluebook site had to be created,
to exclude ONE person. What an honor or dishonor. I'm glad I'm not him. What's
even more pathetic is that he plays both sides of the street. If you Email him
you get an email back saying its not him saying these things. Schizoid?

BTW, I agree about the Bozaks; they have a very special sound that just exudes
luxury. I had a store in Stamford about 10 miles from the factory, but could
never get the line, although I had dealerships Audio Research, IMF,
Magnaplanar and others. But I visited the factory many times.