ansermetniac

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 07:12:33 +1000, OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION
wrote:

In article , "ansermetniac"
wrote:

I check ebay for Bozak every day. These may be great speakers but you
are way to high in price. About double.

Ken and Daniel Drescher at drescherdumpster.com are part of a rapidly
declining handful of scammers still believing that they can sell this junk
for absurd prices.

Drescher is not selling junk. These are fine speakers. He is just
asking too much. Do not twist it into something that will allow you to
have a purpose in life

Abbedd

Concerted action by OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION CENTER has stopped most
of this scamming, along with actions of our deputies like you.

Statistics speak for themselves. Charlatans like Drescher are doomed.

Go To Abbedd's Place For the MP3S of the Week

http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/abbedd

Boycott Inglotted CDS
http://home.earthlink.net/~abbedd/noinglottecds.htm

"Knowing what without knowing why is not knowing what"
"If Music is important,then anti-Musicality is even more important"
"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made."
FDR