Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Arny ! Why don't you STFU ?

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

Nope. The stats are a list of paid player hours for a
given local.

It's based on the fiction that unions have 100% knowlege
of all musical work being done.

No, it based on the fact that the vast majority of TV/MP
production companies are union shops.

Note that Jenn tries to confuse "vast majority" with "100% (or 95%).

Typical "Debating Trade" tactic.

lol

You don't make a living making music in that business without being a
union member.

Here come more dogmatic statements, unimpeachable source = Jenn.

I challenge you to name ONE person making a living playing sound for
film dates in the U.S. who is not a AFM member. Again, you're arguing
something you know nothing about. You have an obvious need to try to
argue every point regardless of your level of expertise. Would you like
to conduct Schuman for me Wednesday night for me? I'm sure you know all
about that as well.

Why do you keep arguing about something
you know nothing about?