Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tech
landotter landotter is offline

Default US National Academy of Science CONDEMNS Global Warming Lies

On Nov 26, 10:23*am, (Don Pearce) wrote:
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:21:21 -0800 (PST), landotter

wrote:
On Nov 26, 10:17*am, (Don Pearce) wrote:
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:03:49 -0600, Tim McNamara

wrote:
You've not been paying attention, then. *Almost all of the measured
changes in the global climate have outstripped the most alarmist
computer models by a large margin (sea level rise at 180% of
predictions, for example).

If that is a fact, then it proves that the anthropogenic global
warming, predicted by the models is not what is going on.

What evidence do you have for this lie?

Something
else is happening that is quite unrelated.

What evidence do you have for this lie?

Don't be an idiot. I was drawing an inevitable conclusion from the

I'm an idiot because I require opinion to be served with evidence?
Laughable.

Your reasoning is just as retarded as creationists who find gods
wedged into each incomplete gap in the fossil record.

Occams razor.