Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default If Vinylsnatch and ****ter were less doofusish....

On May 24, 3:27*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 24, 6:21*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On May 24, 1:02*am, ScottW wrote:
*Little Feat Kickin it at the Barn really kicks on the Orions.
*Not much "kicks" on the Quads in the sense that they don't
move enough air to make you feel anything.
But I still like vinyl better on the Quads.

a cd that sounds great on my system!
I am sure that it would not be so great on quads, they don't rock.
Quads are great for other stuff, but are not good
for everything.
I would like to hear the Orions, but I am not
going to SD, no more family there.

If you like Little Feat and vinyl, see if you can pick up an MFSL
pressing of "Waiting for Columbus". I see them on eBay frequently for
under $20. It's live and has the Tower of Power horns, and sounds
great to me.

thanks, i already have one
my favorite live album of all time, an excellent recording

other live favorties
JAmes Brown at the Appolo
BB King Cook County Jail
bb kING AT THE regal
Jefferson Airplane - Bless Its Pointed Little Head
The first Hot tuna album
Albert Collins Live album (in Japan?)