Blood Money

Default Linux and audio pro

John wrote:
In article TfU4f.2843$i%.2657@fed1read07,
(james) wrote:

In article .com,
Marko Shindler wrote:

Interesting is fine, but if you are a musician your burning desire is
to create music and Linux will hinder that big time.

If you're a musician whose day job is developing software, or if you're
a CS major with a music minor, that's totally wrong.

Here's the thing: I'm a musician whose day job is developing software,
and I majored in CS with a minor in music, and get this, I know many
others who are one of those, and a few others who can say both.
It's not uncommon at all -- in fact, it's very, very common for people
who are into music to also be into electronics, math, physics, and
computer programming.

that's nice. I know musicians who piddle around with computers in their
spare time too. that doesn't make them professional programmers any
more than you being a professional musician. enjoy your hobby but don't
get confused about what you really do.
--
Digital Services Recording Studios
http://www.digisrvs.com

Insult someone then put your company's URL in your sig?
Do you consider that a smart business move?