james

Default Linux and audio pro

In article .com,
Marko Shindler wrote:

Interesting is fine, but if you are a musician your burning desire is
to create music and Linux will hinder that big time.

If you're a musician whose day job is developing software, or if you're
a CS major with a music minor, that's totally wrong.

Here's the thing: I'm a musician whose day job is developing software,
and I majored in CS with a minor in music, and get this, I know many
others who are one of those, and a few others who can say both.
It's not uncommon at all -- in fact, it's very, very common for people
who are into music to also be into electronics, math, physics, and
computer programming.