Patrick Turner

Lets see if the toroidals win by 10 to 15 times.

If you want to convince us any old toroid has 15 times the inductance
for an E&I tranny using the same material and with the same Bmax, you
better get
on and do it,

** I just posted the bloody evidence - you brain dead ****.

No you didn't.

Do similar tests using similar sized E cores and post the figures.

The I mag figures will reveal the effective inductance values being
achieved.

BTW Define your term "U" ????

Permeabilty.
Gee, I assumed you knew.
Well, since you don't know maybe, it explains a lot.

Don't bother yourself to give the full details of the conditions and
descriptions of your
testings.
Its all too hard to understand for you.

Your insults don't waste my time because there is little point replying to
insults,

** No insults ever from me - but precise descriptions of the Turneroid -
one of the most evil POS on the planet.

You have attacked nearly every person on this group with
completly unjustified insults, including last week when you told me
repeatedly to get cancer and die.

So don't be offended when the few ppl who have not killfiled you
see you as a lying demon, ie, you say you don't insult, but you do.

You are the laughing stock of the Web.

Patrick Turner.

but I have to say I thought you were so very inconsistent recently when
you
instructed me to
get bowel cancer and die,
but then you lecture Pinkerton about what you say
are his Nazi tendencies.

** Autistic morons see inconsistency where none exists.