Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default The end of R.A.H-E

On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 5:37:53 PM UTC-4,
. I'd have the

likes of Bill Gates cleaning my toilets. I'd be able to hire and
fire Trump twice a day just for the fun of it.

* Perhaps the better way, back in the '60's, would have been to
charge $0.00001 per junction, not $0.001 per device. Back then,
the licensees would have jumped at the opportunity, but by
the late '70's royalties would have amounted to a buck a chip,
only to increase exponentially, according to Moore's law, from
that point forward.

Sigh, missed opportunities...

Snippage

Be careful what you wish for - and you are not the first!

https://dailyoddsandends.wordpress.c...ied-penniless/