Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute

Default Andre Jute Pleads guilty

Nah, Nyobe, Queen of Spite, after I explain the context to a grand
jury, the district attorney will charge you and judge will convict you
of wasting police time with out-of-context quotes, and throw your slack
ass in among the perverts in jail, who won't want it either.

BTW, you just put eight and a half grand in various currencies, more
than that in dollars, in my pocket for bets that, after my "guilty"
threads about Krueger, you would be unimaginative and stupid enough to
start a copycat thread. Thanks. For the record, I did warn you several
times that you would be a rat in my virtual laboratory.

"It is better to stay silent and be known as a fool, than to open your
mouth and put money in the pockets of your enemies." - Abraham Lincoln.
(Thanks, Vicked Wieckie.) You should take the tip, McKelpie.

There's a reason the local dogs lie flat on their bellies and grovel
and then turn belly-up when I approach, and it isn't my boots, it's my
eyes. After a dog barks at me once and never again my family says,
"Andre turned that dog into Rexie," after a prize stud spaniel who once
shat on my lawn, and wasn't a prize stud ever again after I held him up
and looked deeply into his eyes and spoke quietly for a few minutes.
It's another tip a lapdog like you should heed. You won't, of course,
and I'll make another buck on that.

Andre Jute
Laughing all the way to the bank. (Corny, I know, but MeKelpie won't
get it unless I rub it in.)

wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Now, WHY are you doing this?

Simply to demonstrate the absurdity of his post about Arny's being guilty of
something.

If your assertions are correct, then ignore Jute and he will eventually
go away. If you are correct, he thrives on attention and that is
exactly what you are giving him.

IME, people like Jute never go away, but I intend to play with him less and
less.

If you are not correct, he will likely be the first one to point this
out with lots and lots and lots and lots of words.

Illustrating his tenuous grasp on reality once again.

And at the end of the process, you both look like idiots.

I'm pretty sure I can handle it, I don't know about sock puppet Jute.

"It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open your
mouth
and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

Sometimes it's good to play with an idiot, to make him prove he is one.
My reputation is already shot, and it's pretty clear that Jute, having been
around since 98 or so, isn't going to leave until he dies. Perhaps I can
raise his blood pressure enough and get him to croak. I call that a public
service. YMMV