Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Ground Busses

Porno Pas wrote:

This is something I found on the Web.

SNIP some soppy crap

The
author has left his phone number and email address in the signature. If
you have any issues, you may wish to contact him there. I would, in fact,
be very interested in hearing if anyone manages to contact him that way.

-Henry

--- BEGIN REPOSTED ARTICLE ---

Someone suggested I write an article on power and grounding techniques
for equipment construction.

SNIP some stuff probably more at home on rec.audio.opinion.

--

Henry A. Pasternack
Member Scientific Staff (514) 761-8734 (phone)

Isn't he the fellow who was fired by Bell not too long after that? I
wonder why. Considering the article posted, it is not difficult to
guess.

Andre Jute
Visit Jute on Amps at
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"