Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Default Conrad Johnson Premier Two: restoration

On 2/15/2010 1:35 PM Ian Iveson spake thus:

David wrote:

Two things:

1. Your railing against what you consider to be "bull****"
(i.e., anthropogenic global climate change) is quaint and
amusing, given the overwhelming evidence against you and
other "deniers". But hey, whatever turns your crank. I've
got an extra membership to the Flat Earth Society for you
if you're if you're interested.

2. Having said that, I agree completely with your
assessment of Turner's idiotic approach to audiophool-gear
butchering. "Willfully intransigent" says it perfectly.

Says what, perfectly?

Oh, I don't know: that Mr. Turner should have a restraining order placed
on him keeping him at least a thousand feet away from any high-quality
audio equipment?

- a Usenet "apology"