Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Scott[_6_] Scott[_6_] is offline

Default Hi Rez digital vs. LP

On Apr 29, 1:20=A0pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message

On Apr 28, 10:17am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

[ Excessive quotation deleted. --dsr ]

If you didn't synchronize the two recordings at all, then my comment
still applies

How so? How does one get any cue if one starts each selection from the
begining which was what I did?

What does that mean?

Does it mean that you synchronized both players at the start of a side or=

track and just let the 2 players run while you switched back and forth?

No it means we started each sample at the begining of the music so
there was no synching.

It certainly didn't give me any cues
when I was comparing the 24/96 rip. why would it be different with the
CD rip?

If I understand, you were comparing to a LP you were playing back, right?

Yes.