Powell

"Howard Ferstler" wrote

Yes, you have a financially self-serving disability.

No doubt I would be lionized if I converted to the
tweako point of view. Heck, even Stereophile or TAS
might hire me then.

So you think you're some kind of celebrity ("lionized") .
Perhaps like Arny you think that there should be a
"Be Howard For A Day" newsgroup, too?

No thanks, because then I would have to hang out
with people like you.

Hehehe... I'm wounded, Howard.

You appeal mostly to Newbies.

And do not appeal to the audio lunatic fringe.

If that's TAS, Stereophile, et cetera subscribers
then yes.

Do you have (Sensible Sound) demographics to
support otherwise?

I suspect that the publisher does not sweat such
details. Only self-serving editors would poll for
statistics of that kind and publish the results.

Perhaps that's why SS is near the bottom in market
share ("publisher")... lack of readership.

I suspect that the average
subscription time is below that of Stereophile or
TAS... and comprise a younger and more
financially limited population too.

The wild thing about tweakos who have more money
than sense is that they spend big on exotic gear as a
way to prove both to themselves and to the masses
that they are special in so many ways.

Talking like a bigot is a really attractive side to your
personality, Howard. Here's a metaphor for you
"when I'm unhappy I can clearly see the short
comings in others." I feel sad for you that you have
become so bitter in your old age.

By the way, you posted the above info (if we can call
it that) at 2:11 PM. Do you have a job? Yeah, I know:
you freelance out of your house, just like all the other
tweakos who post copiously during the middle of the
day.

"copiously"??? You must be kidding or just stupid.