Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Ethan Winer's Null Tester

On 13/11/2018 4:03 AM, Ty Ford wrote:
On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 3:22:37 PM UTC-5, Les Cargill wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyWt...ature=youtu.be

--
Les Cargill

As I've mentioned before, pre 2000, myself and two other recording type found differences in mic cables at Flite Three in Baltimore. GAC-3, Belden (don't recall the number) and EMT (still have a length of it sent to me by Gerry Graham of Gotham sound along with the M71 Gefell mic.

We were simultaneously excited and dismayed. We all agreed on the nature of the differences.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Differences greater than the influence of moving your head more that a
short distance ?

geoff