Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Thanks everyone for your responses!

On Aug 10, 5:08 pm, "maxhifi" wrote:
There's quite a variety represented here - most foreign to me are the push
pull 845s, and the fact that speakers actually exist to make an SE 45
useful!

Check out The Impresario speaker and the High Wife Acceptance Factor
Lowther bicor horn at
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/JUTE%20ON%20AMPS.htm
They also have associated low-power amps, respectively the 'SEntry'
and 'Minus Zero'.

Andre Jute

"maxhifi" wrote in message

I'd like to take a simple poll. I don't really want to make it into a
debate about the merits of various configurations, I'm just curious about
what's in use. What is the configuration of the amplifier you most
commonly listen to? I'll start with mine,

Output Tube: 807
Configuration: Push Pull Parallel, cathode bias, pentode, monoblocks
NFB: local only
Power Output: 70W
Speaker Efficiency: 91dB/m
Music Type: mostly Rock and Classical