Joseph Oberlander

George M. Middius wrote:

Joseph Oberlander said:

According to what code of vlaues? When did it become the job of government
to decide who is worthy of wealth? Why is theft OK if the government does
the stealing?

Because they have the guns and will arrest us. Simple as that.

You should switch careers, Obie. Such skill at dumbing-down doesn't belong
in the Geekhood. You should be in politics, or at least teaching in public
school.

But, gosh darn it, it's the truth. Refuse to pay your taxes this year.
Watch the IRS take your home by force. We are what we fought to
gain independance from.

Yes, it's the truth. Is it the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Try not paying your taxes.