Michael McKelvy

"Kurt Albershardt" wrote in message
Michael McKelvy wrote:
"Luke Kaven" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote:

"Luke Kaven" wrote

Better in my mind would be a synthesis of ideas that in the
end would (I surmise) not resemble very strongly either of the current
parties. We are young in the history of human affairs, and we have
much to learn.

It already exists. The Libertarians. They have this funny idea that
the
Constitution means something . Naturally, they will never gain power.

There are about a hundred version of Libertarianism, many of which are
pretty far-right in their implication.

I'm speaking of the Libertarian Party. They seem prety constant.

And if only they would discard some of the rightmost fringes of their
platform, they could well gain a pile of support from average Americans.

Seems to depend on who you talk to. Many people I know think they re to far
to the left.