George Jetson

"Luke Kaven" wrote in message
"Michael McKelvy" wrote:

[...]
What we deserve is to have our elections given the same respect as the
rest
of the world gets from us. If some other country decides to elect someone
that a large number of our citizens don't approve of you hear from our
citizens via some newspaper trying to convince them to vote the way we'd
like.

America has been in the asassination and coup business for many years.
Salvadore Allende was a duly elected leader that we overthrew, just
one example.

You won't find one of our newspapers with a banner headline saying that X
number of your citizens are dumb.

You said that to most of the countries in Europe just last year.
Remember all of the colourful names you called the French?

[...]
**** off you stupid little twit. Go fix your own problems and stop
bitching
about our choices. Without us, you'd be nowhere and nothing.

Here's a monument to the arrogance that dooms your cause in the end.
It is funny, considering that you're talking to the EU, a superpower
even bigger than America--and once it pulls itself together, a more
powerful one. You are foolish to be beckoning world war.

Luke

The original poster's subject reads like dialogue from "Plan 9 From Outer
Space"! Too obvious ?
Since I really don't know myself...What do you call people who feed trolls?

On the offtopic drival posted about what countries do to each other I
paraphrase Winston Churchill quite badly, "America sucks, but everyone else
sucks worse."

--
They can have my command prompt when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.