Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default another bizarre audio circuit

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 10:22:31 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 12:07:36 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

---
The truth _is_ you have less of an interest in discussing electronics
in a give-and-take kind of way than you do in exalting yourself, so I
prefer to generally opt out of any threads you infect.

---
JF

I didn't "infect" this thread, I started it.

---
Then it was diseased from the beginning.
---

So why have you posted so much cluckey blather here?

---
You call it "cluckey blather" in an attempt to belittle it, I call it
what it is: criticism.
---

You refuse to discuss this circuit, then you attack me personally for
not doing give-and-take discussion of this circuit!

---
It's not an attack, it's an observation, and it's not about this
circuit in particular, it's about your fanatical need to be in
control.

---
JF