Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tech
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default another bizarre audio circuit

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 07:15:31 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 06:39:42 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

---
Actually, what you like to call "clucking and pecking" is nothing more
than criticism, but you try to cast it in a light which mitigates its
validity by besmirching the veracity of the criticizer.

All you ever criticize is my personality.

---
Not true.

I usually criticize some aspect of your work which is flawed and then,
when you refuse to acknowledge the flaw, criticize that part of your
personality which is scared to death to admit to error.

Remember the relays with infinite gain, for example?
---

You said nothing about this circuit.

---
Nor will I, since I don't care anything about it.
---

On the rare occasion when you do post a circuit, or critize
one, you're usually wrong the first few times.

---
Even if that were true, which it isn't, at least I admit to error and
fix the problem, whereas you try to fix the blame.

In truth, I post and criticize circuits quite often, and on a rare
occasion I'll be wrong with one or the other or both.

Of course my record pales next to yours since you never make mistakes,
eh?
---

Old hen.

John

---
Ah, yes, the contribution of the banty rooster is so much greater than
that of the hens since without his crowing the sun couldn't rise.

---
JF