Roy Jensen

Default WARNING: MusicMatch Jukebox is smarter than you (like XP)

NOTE: The folks at MusicMatch haven't bothered responding to my email
requesting assistance with this.... My original emails were much more
polite than this, but since I'm venting here and its all true, there
isn't much they can do about it.

Hey: MusicMatch IDIOTS

What the HELL is your **** software (Jukebox basic) doing?

1. I rip my a collection of ~80 ORIGINAL CDs only to realize that 3/4
of the songs disappear!? I change the genre from Holiday to Christmas
and (sometime over next three days) it vaporizes from my HD. Doesn't
MusicMatch like Country? I rip 45 country CDs only to find that only
the last ones ripped are still on the HD!!! (The Christmas ones were
the first ripped.)

2. I add a directory of previously ripped MP3s and your **** deletes
20 % of the files!!?? What the HELL?

Care to explain why your **** deletes MP3 files as it sees fit.