Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default What's the best digital music-recording program for a Macintoshcomputer user?

On 11-10-2017 11:20, Mike Rivers wrote:

On 10/10/2017 10:42 PM, Tom Evans wrote:

My question has been answered because I bought and tried Logic.
That's the program I'll use for the forseeable future.

Your initial post was a question about what else there is to get since
you had some theysay against choosing it, you wanted something else.

OK, now get out of here and start making some music. In your next post,
include a link to one of your own compositions.

Indeed, let us have an open mind and expect a positive surprise.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen