Kurt Albershardt

Default FM radio antenna height for car... ?

dt king wrote:

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message

WideGlide wrote:

Anyway, you could trim it down. Or you could stop at your local
truckstop
and get a wound fibreglass FM antenna that will be shorter AND give you
better reception.

Good chance to pick up a new CB radio, extra large belt buckle, ball cap,
and one of those salted pecan rolls, too.

Love those nut rolls.

I got a really nice DC microwave (and one for a friend) there a couple
years back. Saved me buying an inverter and kept me 60Hz-free in my
camper. Of course most popup truck campers can't handle the 72A draw
very well, but I've got batteries taking up the space where I left out
propane.