Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

Default From some very unique minds

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:59:11 -0700, Dick Pierce wrote
(in article ):

Gary Eickmeier wrote:
I sat right behind Gordon Holt at a demo

But afterward Gordon and I were agreed ...

I had a relatively famous British writer and acoustician, Peter Mapp,
over for a listen ...

I studied Industrial Design in college ...

a letter to Bose and a call from him and subsequent visit to the
factory to talk with his chief engineer

Dr. Bose once told me ...

Dr. Mark Davis, another of my heroes, was one of his students

And my grandfather kissed Jane Withers: so what?

Really? And that didn't turn him off of women for life? I think it would me!
8^)

What are you expecting people to do with the above? It's pure hearsay,
and until these people step forward and corroborate your story, there's
no way for us to tell whether it's true or you just made it up.

It would be hard for Gordon to "step forward" as he's no longer with us. But
I can corroborate that he didn't think much of the Wilson WAMMs, and he was
one of my closest friends. But what others think isn't really too important
and name dropping doesn't cut much ice.