Michael McKelvy

Default Dubya tumbles to all-time low...

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 13:30:53 -0800, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:11:17 -0800, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

I'm also guessing that the new offensive slated for Afghanistan is

in
hopes of finding bin Laden in, say, mid summer. I wonder if this new
offensive, coupled with continuing deaths in Iraq will tax the
American peoples' patience when the body counts start rising again.

If they catch Bin Ladin before the election you can kiss any chance of

Democrat win goodbye.

Yes, bald cynical politics driving something that should have been
done a year and half ago. That's the kind of leadership we need...

Another blank assertion.

Another blank assertion.

See this is the part where you're supposed to prove that your statement has
any truth to it.

Thanks for demonstrating you have no case.