Default Dubya tumbles to all-time low...

Jacob Kramer wrote:
"Sandman" wrote in message ...

in the polls. Gallup now shows him with a 49% general approval rating, the
lowest since he took office. Even right wing bobble heads are saying he's
"in big trouble".

A similar poll showed Kerry beating Dubya by 7%.

Here's a story on the latter statistic, suggesting that if the
election were held today, Kerry would beat Bush. Boy is that good

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=676&e=2&u=/usatoday/kerryleadingbushinnewpoll

If memory serves, polls at one time showed Dukakis beating Bush the
Elder by a similar margin. I'm sure we'll all recall how the eventual
election came out there -- Dukakis lost by a rather sizable margin. Such
polls this far before the election, and even before the conventions are
held, are meaningless.