Jacob Kramer

Default Dubya tumbles to all-time low...

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message ...
"Jacob Kramer" wrote in message
om...
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Jacob Kramer" wrote in message
om...
"Sandman" wrote in message

in the polls. Gallup now shows him with a 49% general approval

rating,
the
lowest since he took office. Even right wing bobble heads are

saying
he's
"in big trouble".

A similar poll showed Kerry beating Dubya by 7%.

Here's a story on the latter statistic, suggesting that if the
election were held today, Kerry would beat Bush. Boy is that good

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...atoday/kerryle
adingbushinnewpoll

Yes!
The election is not being held today.
Very good news!

Too bad it isn't. Bush is truly an awful person and an awful
president. I am still shocked on a regular basis over just how bad he
really is. I also can't understand people like you who support him.
You don't seem to be deceived by him, so I can only understand it as a
moral failure.

I got a real good blow job from one of the interns today.

Which is obviously worse than killing thousands of people for false reasons.