Jacob Kramer

Default Dubya tumbles to all-time low...

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message ...
"Jacob Kramer" wrote in message
om...
"Sandman" wrote in message

in the polls. Gallup now shows him with a 49% general approval rating,

the
lowest since he took office. Even right wing bobble heads are saying

he's
"in big trouble".

A similar poll showed Kerry beating Dubya by 7%.

Here's a story on the latter statistic, suggesting that if the
election were held today, Kerry would beat Bush. Boy is that good

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...atoday/kerryle
adingbushinnewpoll

Yes!
The election is not being held today.
Very good news!

Too bad it isn't. Bush is truly an awful person and an awful
president. I am still shocked on a regular basis over just how bad he
really is. I also can't understand people like you who support him.
You don't seem to be deceived by him, so I can only understand it as a
moral failure.