Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Mono Soundstage?

On Apr 27, 2:13*am, Bret L wrote:
On Apr 27, 12:44*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*Bret L wrote:

*Anyway, the Scott Walker song is told from the
viewpoint of Elvis as he's watching 9/11 unfold on his TV. At the end
of the song he screams to Jesse, "I'm the only one left alive! I'm the
only one left alive!" It's a ****ed up, brilliant song.

*It's ****ed up alright, but hardly brilliant. It reminds me of
"Seasons In The Sun".

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun
But the stars we could reach were just starfish on the beach

lol

*You know....I really wish I had written that song. It was sappy,
maudlin and morose but it sold a lot of records and people still
remember it. It's up there with "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" for
stickiness.

It would not have done well in the neo-Nazi market.

Maybe you should write a song called "Mein Jackboots are More
Comfortable With My Dr. Scholl's Inserts".