chris

Default The question Krooger won't answer

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:39:02 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:40:52 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"malcolm" wrote in message

[snip]

URLs of the websites please? would be interesting to compare,
I am newish to this newsgroup.
regards malcolm

Don't pay too much attention to it. While ABX is a fundamentally good

idea,
Arny's implementation of it for hifi is flawed.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Bob, aka Moron, is another Arny sniper -
and a bad engineer.
--

Come on, Stew. I know you as an argumentative but principled person. Arny

is
disturbed individual.

Agreed, but he also contributes a lot of useful stuff, particularly
what's on his websites.

Stewart, They obviously haven't got a big enough gallery to play to on RAO
since all most everyone else has left there.
ego deflation is such a sad thing

Chris W.