Steve B.

Default Need help with new setup - Does this sound like a good idea?

*1 channel from the amp being split into the front speakers, giving
them 100watt each
*The second channel from the amp being split into the rear speakers,
giving them 100watt each
*The two remaining channels being bridged into the sub at 400watts.

One major problem I see with this is that you effectively no longer
have stereo speakers since you are feeding the same signal to both
front and the other signal to the rear. It's going to sound strange.

If you have to do it this way I would put the left side speakiers in
series on one channel and the right side speakers in series on the
other channel.

Steve B.